*APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED to follow Covid-19 Guidelines for your best shopping experience. If any changes are made, we will post on The Care Connection website and social media to let everyone know. (Click to follow: Facebook AND Instagram)
- Our current policy is that we are only allowing one customer in the store at a time, as well as committed to cleaning the store following all CDC guidelines in between each customer visit.
- Based upon everyone’s personal comfort levels, we are also offering to handle everything over the phone so you do not need to come into the store. We will be available to bring your breast pump out to your vehicle. In either case, we would ask that you give us a call when you arrive so we can give you instructions of what to do next.
- Additionally, we have had successful virtual learning (Breastfeeding 101 & Return to Work classes) as well as virtual Lactation appointments with our IBCLC registered nurses! Call us to schedule yours! 716.725.6370
- In Person Infant CPR classes are back! Small by design in order to provide personal attention as well to adhere to the Covid-19 Guidelines. Learn More >>
- We will continue to call our customers with upcoming appointments and classes providing updated information. We want to thank everyone for their patience and support. With our new policies in place, we hope to continue to stay open and service all WNY moms in need.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. 716.725.6370
NEW HOURS as of 9/1/21
|Monday:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||12:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday:||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday:||11:00 am – 2:00 pm|