- This event has passed.
Dogs and Storks
April 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cost: $45 per couple
The Dogs and Storks program is perfect for expecting families with dogs as they prepare for life with baby. We offer positive, practical and fun solutions that will help you include your dog once baby arrives. We want to help ease families into the transition from pet parents to baby parents with pets.
Included with class:
- Tips to begin preparing with your family dog for life with baby
- Must-know information for expecting parents with dogs
- Practical solutions, you can have fun while your dog learns!
- Education on dog body language that will enhance your bond and success
- Thorough preparation, because proactive preparation is the best plan
- Ongoing support through your baby’s first years
Please note, this is a human only class, pets should be left safely at home.