- This event has passed.
Breastfeeding Beyond the Newborn Period (Part 2)
November 17, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am EST
This class is being offered online via the zoom video conferencing platform.
Cost: $30 covers both Mom and baby
Best taken at 3 weeks postpartum
Our most popular class! In just a few short weeks, new moms begin to consider how breastfeeding will fit into their busy lives. Join one of our nurse practitioners/certified lactation consultants to explore options as you prepare for this next phase with your baby!
We will discuss:
- How and when to use your breast pump
- How to store, freeze and defrost expressed breastmilk
- Planning your return to work, whether virtual or away from home
- Scheduling supplemental bottles and meals when needed
- Managing growth spurts and milk supply concerns
- Expected breastfeeding changes as your baby develops
- Resources available to help when you have a question